Today we’re talking about curiosity.
Buzzword or not, there’s a lot that goes into this word. In today’s episode, we define curiosity as being connected to comfort zones, our willingness to try new things, facing fears, and putting ourselves in the position where we are open to growing, learning, and experiencing.
We even go so far as to say that curiosity is the keystone for evolving in our lives.
So sit back, take a listen, and embrace curiosity in your life.
We want to hear from you!
Are you a curious person?
Where has that way of showing up in the world benefited you and/or pushed you out of your comfort zone?
- Some announcements about the end of Season 1 (plus a surprise offer!)
- Giving ourselves permission to be curious
- Questioning why things are showing up in life
- FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) versus FONA (Fear of Not Achieving)
- Grand gestures versus the small whispers
- Curiosity spiraling out of control
- The power of WHY
- Comfort zones and why we push outside or stay put
- Contentment and Upper Limiting
- Opening yourself up to new experiences
- The reality of things versus what we build them up to in our head
- Curiosity as a quality in a person
- What scares the crap out of us and pushes us to the edge of comfort zones
- How we feel about what we put out into the world
- Old stories around contentment and striving
- The things that happen in the third decade of life
- Short-term and long-term goal setting
- What’s bringing up fear and excitement for us lately
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- The Floating Episode
- Feel the Fear …and Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers
- Emily’s new Etsy Shop