Welcome to our inaugural episode of the Nourish + Flourish Podcast! We’re excited to be embarking on this journey together and wanted to share a bit more about who we are, why we started this podcast and the kind of content we want to focus on.
- Who we are
- The key components of our own health and transformations
- Why this topic is so important to us
- Being in control and in tune with our own health and wellness
- How we connected
- Our personal evolution with health, food, and wellness
- Where we see Nourish + Flourish going
- Why being a jack-of-all-trades is a good thing
- Refusing to shy away from difficult or taboo topics
- Betsy’s post on food and health.
- Betsy’s transition to a plant-based diet.
- Emily’s recipe archives for Nightshade Free recipes
Quotables:It’s a daily commitment and struggle to be in tune with yourself. But it’s worth it. Click To Tweet My whole life exploded — or I should say imploded — because the way I related to food changed. Click To Tweet Once you start to figure out the answers that work for you, that’s when the work really begins. Click To Tweet We may not have the exact same issues, but at the core, we’re all trying to achieve the same goals. Click To Tweet