With two episodes left in Season 1, we thought it would be fun to revisit our earliest episodes.
So today, we went through everything we discussed in Episodes 2 through 11 — daily routines, movement vs. exercise, sleep, tarot, the way we eat, books, body image, meditation, guilty pleasures, and our interview with Heather Crosby — and how things have either changed completely, evolved, or stayed the same.
We want to hear from you!
What have been your favorite episodes to date? Any topics that you want us to delve into for Season 2?
- A recap of Episodes 2 through 11
- Our Wrap Party + Book Signing on June 21st
- N+F Wrap Party + Book Signing
- The Five Minute Journal
- Many Moons Workbook
- The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck
- Biddy Tarot
- White Hot Truth by Danielle LaPorte
- The One-In-A-Million-Boy by Monica Wood
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- Girl Code by Cara Alwill Leyba
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- Worthy by Nancy Levin
- 6 Relaxation Hacks For People Who Hate Meditating
- Pantry to Plate by Heather Crosby