The moments that matter.
That’s the phrase today’s guest, Andy Hayes of Plum Deluxe, has anchored his entire life around. Andy went from a toxic job that was eventually going to put him in his grave to creating a community and company based on the values of slow living and savoring the moments that matter.
We dive deep into Andy’s journey, where his passion for slow living and mindfulness come from, the power of building community, and even why he chose tea as THE thing to sell. So grab your favorite cup of tea (bonus points if it’s a Plum Deluxe variety!) and settle in for a really interesting, inspiring, and invigorating chat with Andy Hayes.
We want to hear from you!
How can you embrace the moments that matter in your life? Where could you stand to slow things down and savor the deliciousness that’s happening around you?
- An introduction to Andy Hayes of Plum Deluxe
- The path that led Andy to where he is today.
- The impetus for Andy to create change in his life.
- Creating moments that matter and how that phrase has anchored Andy throughout his life.
- Synchronicity and what happened when Andy finally quit his toxic job.
- How Andy’s mother’s battle with cancer changed his life and outlook.
- Why mindfulness is the cornerstone of Plum Deluxe’s mission.
- How the question, “Why are we the best version of ourselves on vacation?” really guided the ship.
- Why tea?
- The power of labels (literally).
- Staying mindful when life gets busier, crazier, and fuller.
- Knowing what you need and asking for it.
- Plum Deluxe
- Cured Life – Mindful Moments: Tea Time with Plum Deluxe
- Tea Time Podcast: Journaling for Insight & Inspiration with Andrea Leda
- Plum Deluxe Journaling Prompts
- Steve Jobs Stanford Commencement Speech
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- The Sacred Creators Oracle Deck
- Water Crystals and Different Emotional States
- Arnold’s Tea House in Pittsburgh