Do you know what the difference is between having goals and manifesting things? Do you believe that there’s a practical side of manifestation or even a so-called negative one? If someone were to ask you HOW exactly one goes about manifesting something into being, how would you answer them? And if you’re a firm believer in all things manifestation, how does this impact your life, for better or worse?
These were all questions we posed to this week’s guest, Kimberly Brown of Manifest Yourself. We wanted to get to the heart of these questions and find out what manifestation truly is (and isn’t) and how to use it in our lives most effectively.
This is one of those conversations you’ll want to come back to over and over again. So let’s get to it!
- An introduction to Kimberly Brown and what she does
- How Kimberly got interested in manifestation
- The power of goal-setting when it comes to manifestation
- Why vision boards are only the first step toward manifesting
- Working definitions for manifestation, affirmations, goal-setting, and more
- The importance of feeling emotionally connected to your affirmations
- Why ‘Plan B’ has no place in manifestation
- Intentional goal-setting and how it relates to manifesting
- How to set yourself up for success through intentional goal setting
- What happens when your goals overwhelm you
- The 5 Why’s and getting to the heart of what’s really important to you
- Accountability and how it’s key to achieving your goals
- The negative sides of manifesting
- What nourishment means to Kimberly
- Connect with Kimberly: Website / LinkedIn / Facebook / Twitter / I
nstagram / Pinterest / YouTube
- Goddess on the Go
- Manifest Yourself Affirmation Cards
- Ask And It Is Given* by Esther and Jerry Hicks
- Stop Dreaming and Start Planning (Kimberly’s e-course)
- The Wheel of Life