The moon and all her magic.
Have you ever wondered who you at your core or questioned what your purpose is in this lifetime? Today’s discussion with Jennifer Blumenthal — the human guide behind Seduction of Soul — gets to the heart of those questions through an unlikely doorway: the moon.
Jen shares her own journey into authentic living and how the moon played a role in her transformation. She also talks about the impact the moon has on the natural world, as well as the archetype that it represents. As if that wasn’t enough, we also dive deep about the different moon phases, what each represents, and how that relates to the female experience of the world. Jen even touches on the impact of today’s new moon and solar eclipse.
Suffice it to say, this episode is a juicy one.
So settle in, take a listen, and then come back to it again and again. Don’t forget to head over to the N+F Facebook group for a special something Jen has planned around the new moon and solar eclipse. Spoiler alert: it has everything to do with tarot.
We’d love to know!
What is your connection with the moon? Do you notice any shifts in your energy or mood based on her cycles?
- An introduction to Jen Blumenthal of Seduction of Soul
- What is soul art?
- Jen’s journey into alignment and connecting with her soul’s purpose
- The moon archetype and what that really means
- How the moon impacts women differently and why
- The connection between moon cycles and menstruation, creativity, and mood
- The different cycles of the moon and what they represent
- Nourishing the “soul-self” and what happens when we don’t
- A moon-specific ritual to enhance self-care and being true to your own desires
- Mercury retrograde and what it really means (no, it’s not all bad)
- The real reason why we are so disconnected from the moon and her magic
- What nourishment means to Jen
- Connect with Jen: Website | Facebook | Instagram
- The Divine Feminine Episode (#18)
- Goddess Wisdom by Tanishka
- Automatic writing
- Jen’s Moon Planner + Email Course