Patience is a virtue.
Or so we’ve all been told.
But how often do we actually sit back and think about the role patience plays in our lives or how we cultivate more of it? If you’re anything like us, the answer is probably never.
Today’s conversation focuses on how patience shows up in our lives, how we react when things are happening in the time frame that we want them to, and also the idea of teaching others to cultivate patience in their own lives.
We want to hear from you!
Are you a patient person or an impatient person? What could you do to practice and/or cultivate patience in your life?
What could you do to practice and/or cultivate patience in your life?
- Why we chose the topic of patience
- Teaching and practicing patience
- When are most patient or tolerant
- When we’ve totally lost our shit
- Slowing down and taking the time to look around
- Patience and meditation
- Flexing your patience muscle
- Slowing down time and how that impacts the way we experience the world
- Cultivating more patience in our own lives
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Emily’s Instagram
- The Intuition Episode (#15)
- Feminine and Masculine Energy (#18)
- The Artist’s Way
- Automatic Writing
- S-Town Podcast
- Why New Experiences Are Important, and How They Positively Affect Your Perception of Time
- Why Life Speeds Up As You Get Older: How Memory Shapes our Past by Douwe Draaisma