Do you have big plans for your summer?
Do you have big plans for your summer? Because we do. And it involves a whole lot of relaxing, enjoying time outdoors, and taking better care of ourselves.
BUT FIRST, we want to say a huge thank you to every who came to our wrap party and cookbook signing at Studio AM with Heather Crosby of YumUniverse. The evening was beyond anything we could have imagined and just helped to put a beautiful bow on the first season (and year of planning) for the podcast. We also wanted to give a special shout-out to Gluten-Free Goat Bakery & Cafe, and Levity.
Today’s episode touches on where Season 2 will be taking us, as we dive into topics like creativity, mindset, eating disorders, personal relationships, and moon cycles. We also have quite a few guests in mind that we want to bring on the show, so look for some fun (and insightful) conversations coming up.
But before we do any of that, we wanted to talk about what’s on our minds and bucket lists for the summer months. So settle in and get ready for a fun one. (Spoiler alert: we talk a whole lot about unicorns.)
We want to hear from you!
Do you have big plans for your summer? What (if anything) is on your bucket list and what do you hope to bring more of into your life?
- A recap of our Wrap Party + Book Signing
- The inspiration for our Season 2 album art
- Topics we’ll be exploring during Season 2
- Shoulding on ourselves
- The illusion of perfection and sharing the best parts of yourself while hiding the rest away
- Progress not perfection
- Our summer bucket list (and goals)
- Studio AM
- YumUniverse + Pantry to Plate
- Gluten-Free Goat Bakery & Cafe
- Betsy’s full recap of the party
- Many Moons Planner by Modern Women