How do you know when it’s the right time to make a pivot in any aspect of your life or career? To make the decision to leave or to stick it out?
Whether it’s a personal decision or a professional one, there are things you can do to help make the decision an easier one. It involves making sure your basic needs are getting met, listening to how you’re feeling about the situation, and a basic willingness to be patient with yourself and the process.
We also have an ulterior motive in talking about this, as we have made the bittersweet decision to make this the last season (and second to last episode) of the podcast.
We’d love to hear from you!
How do you know when it’s time to step away from something or make a pivot into something new? How has that played out in your life in the past (or present)?
- Why we chose this topic (spoiler alert: it involves the future of this podcast)
- The 3 pieces Betsy uses to make big decisions
- Emily’s preferred method for making changes in her life
- How feelings are an important indicator for creating change
- Deciding whether something is “worth it” or not
- Fighting or accepting change
- The power of choosing to step into change and honor what it brings to your life
- Finding balance through pivoting
- How personal and professional changes follow the same path
- The role of boredom in pivoting and creating change
- What’s coming next?
- The Patience Episode (#21)
- Curiosity and Intuition (#22)
- The Divine Feminine Episode (#18)
- The Female Friendship Episode (#28)
- The Moon Episode with Jen (#33)
- The Dip* by Seth Godin